Light Emitting Diode (LEDs) are perceived as green lighting solutions and they provide architectural and decorative lighting with high-efficiency across several areas. They are used extensively in residential/commercial/industrial facilities as an alternative to incandescent, fluorescent, and halogen bulbs. LED lights are available in several types, and one amongst the popular models that is widely in use today is LED troffer. These are rectangular or square light fixtures that suit any location demanding powerful lighting to a large area. Designed to be placed in a suspended ceiling, these lighting solutions are known for their energy efficiency, low maintenance and high quality. What else account for their immense usage in several commercial sectors? Read the post to know more about it.
Benefits of Availing LED Troffer Lights
If you are looking to update your lighting system and want to know the top reasons to purchase LED troffer lights, read the points listed below:
- Energy Efficiency: One of the primary and most important advantages of LED troffer lights is that they use up to 80% less energy than conventional lights. This will reduce your overhead costs and save money over time, which are definitely the two things that appeal to business owners. An average LED troffer fixture consumes about 32 watts of energy, whereas a fluorescent fixture consumes about 100 watts of energy. This instant savings on electricity costs will be more than enough to pay for the initial purchase of LED troffer lights, and businesses can certainly recover the cost of LED troffers over time. Overall, businesses can save a huge sum of money by using troffer LED lights as a replacement of fluorescent lights.
- Long Life Span: The average lifespan of LEDs is approximately 50,000 hours or even more than that, while that of CFLs is 10,000 hours. This means, you don’t have to replace LED lights anytime in the near future after installation compared to other lighting technologies, which have a lifespan of only 1-2 years or less.
- Even Light Distribution: Troffer LED lights create an equal amount of light output with fewer bulbs. This means you will experience less glare and fewer shadows in your interior spaces. LEDs have come a long way in the last decades, and are now incomparable to traditional light sources in terms of even light distribution and glare free lighting.
- Minimal Heat: Unlike traditional incandescent and fluorescent lights, LEDs produce minimal heat, and they don’t generate toxic fumes as well. These qualities make them perfect for indoor spaces from hydroponics to vertical farming. This feature also makes them highly suitable in areas where you need to keep heat levels to a minimum, such as hospitals or commercial kitchens.
- Versatile: LED troffer lights are versatile, so you can choose the color temperature most appropriate for your commercial space. With LED troffer lights, you get the flexibility to choose from 2700K to 6500K, as well as a variety of different options for color rendering index (CRI).
- Easy Installation: In addition, LED troffer lights are easy to install than conventional fluorescent or halogen lighting solutions. They work quite well with existing fluorescent systems as well as independently. The fixtures come in a wide selection of sizes and styles; and thus, you will have appropriate solution for every setting. With the right tools and expert guidance, you can install LED troffers without any hassle.
Despite the aforementioned LED lights, panel lights, EBBU tubes, and recessed tunable downlight lights are also available to change the way you experience light.
LED troffer lights are gaining immense popularity as they are a great addition to illuminate or enhance your commercial lighting. They are used to provide bright and even illumination in a variety of settings such as offices, schools, hospitals, among others. Their versatility and ability to change colors also adds to their popularity among designers and architects. When you want highly reliable and durable LED lighting fixtures for your home or office, you should definitely consider purchasing LED troffers from trusted source like E2 Lighting USA. Widely established as a leading indoor and outdoor retrofit kit distributor, the company helps bringing fresh looks to your indoor space. Check with the experts at E2 Lighting USA and see what best they can offer to achieve the best lighting in trade.