Retail Store LED Lighting
Types of Retail Store LED Lighting Solutions Offered by E2Lighting USA
LED Wall Packs: These lights are typically used for outer areas of stores and parking lots. At E2 Lighting, we make these wall packs with integrated motion sensors and emergency battery. They are available in various wattages and light outputs. They are free of mercury and do not cause a humming sound. These lights have an operational life of about 50,000 hours.
Panel lights: We make them in both dimming and non-dimming options. They come with a wide range of color and temperature adjustments. They can be surface mounted or easily installed in tiled ceilings. They have an operational life of about 50,000 hours and come in wattages of 32, 50, and 60.
Tunable troffers: These slim fixtures are based on the idea of green energy. They offer high-quality illumination, and yet are visually comforting. These troffers come in the wattages of 24w/36w (2×2) 24w/36w/42w/50w (2X4).
Strip linear fixtures: These are perfect for aisle lighting across retail stores. They are of 64 watts and offer dimming compatibility. These fixtures are lightweight, easy to install, and are designed to distribute light evenly. They are cost effective and long lasting.
Beneficial Features of Our LED Lighting for Retail Stores
We all know that LEDs are beneficial as they consume less energy and are environmentally friendly. Our LED lighting solutions have many other benefits apart from energy efficiency. Here are some of them:
- Adjustable displays: You can dim or brighten the luminosity depending upon your preference. Also, this function is automated through occupancy sensors in some of our lighting systems. All our LED lighting for retail store have a wide adjustable temperature, as well as color range.
- Comfort: They are soothing and calm for your eyes. In a retail store, you can adjust the luminosity to be bright enough for customers to read any product information comfortably.
- Low on maintenance: Our retail store LED lighting solutions are long lasting and come with a warranty. They require minimal or no attention and do not have any repair and maintenance costs.
- Retains freshness: In case of food items, LEDs help retain the freshness of packaged food for a long time and prevent contamination.
Getting Retail LED Lighting Rebates
Applications of LED Lighting Solutions in the Retail Sector
E2 Lighting’s LED lighting for retail stores finds these application areas:
- Retail stores
- Shopping malls
- Parking lots and entrances
- Above store shelves and across aisles
- Billing counters
- Corridors and washrooms
- Grocery stores
- Brand outlets
Certifications and Standards
All our LED lighting solutions for retail applications meet the required certifications and standards. They are:
- UL and ETL Classified/Recognized
- Energy Star Certified
- California’s Title 24 Certified
- RoHS Compliant
- DLC Premium Listed